Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oooooh!

I thought of something exciting!
I have 2 new dresses that I found at Model Citizens ( the vintage shop downtown if you didn't know).
A plaid spaghetti strapped Ralph Lauren, and a dress labeled 'the hot little black dress' from Forever 21 - it buttons up.
Photos to come later?

Also I finally got around to reading 'The Time Traveler's Wife', great so far, realized the film comes out on August 14! Soooo excited :D Rachel McAdams is perfect to play Clare.

Harry Potter HBP was comical. It strayed from the book, but kept a lot. This was supposed to be the more serious one.. so I'm not sure why it had so much more humor than the others. It baffles me. But it was ALLL worth it just to see the end. This is a spoiler for those who don't know.. so DUMBLEDORE DIEDDD! and it was fantastic!

Other than that I've been having an internal debate on buying a pair of platform gladiator sandals.. they're adorable, but with my klutziness I'm not sure it's a wonderful idea.

That's all for now..
ta ta my non-existant readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment