Sunday, August 16, 2009

lookbook!

I've got one now! this is me.
http://lookbook.nu/user/57123-Ashley-F
I'll write more about it later.. I'm going to miss my bus...


Back again! Work was..ok. only 3 1/2 hours. All spent working cash except the last 20 minutes where I folded some shirts. Even though I took cold & sinus medication before I left I felt as though it was worse when I got there. Maybe it's the air in there? I don't know. I had a customer notice I was sick, and he said " a cold in August? Really? It must be the swine." I thought it was quite funny.

But back to Lookbook. It's a site where you can post your outfits, just to show them to the world. I've gotten some inspiration from there, and a friend of mine had an account so she invited me. It is invite only, but if someone actually reads this, and you are interested in fashion and want to join, let me know, I can probably get you an invite. My only problem now is choosing what is worthy of my account, because I don't always feel in the mood to dress up. And I don't like to waste my last few pictures on my dSLR for the sake of showing what I'm wearing. I think I'm going to use my next couple paychecks to buy a simple point and shoot camera.

Other than that, True Blood is on tonight!
That's all folks, ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment