Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SUPER DUPER EXCITED!

I can barely control it! I think I might explodeeeeee! With happiness that is!

This day has been greattttt!

First, I got paid :)
Second, I hung out with one of my best friends :) :)
Third, I went to Model Citizens again.. and got a shirt :) :) :)
Fourth, I finally got a biker jacket :) :) :) :)
Fifth, it was my uncle's birthday and I got to spend the evening with him :) :) :) :) :)
and last, but very certainly not least, when I got home I had gotten my flight itinerary! I leave in 50 days! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;0 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) !!!

Cannot waittttttt!
Might eventually get photos of the jacket and shirt, and the clothes I mentioned in other posts.
That's all for now, I need to spread the GREAT word!
see yaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment